Cofficient has been designed with your needs in mind. Cofficient will help you to either:
- Formalise and maximise the benefits of your existing corporate structure
- Create your new corporate structure or trust structure as appropriate, or
- Provide you with a management company structure (operating as a division of Cofficient Management Limited).
Businesses evolve and thus require amendments to shareholders agreements. In some cases business owners may want to exit or separate and this also presents opportunities to structure the company for more favourable outcomes.
These services are provided according to your needs and will be charged according to a mutually agreed schedule of fees. Contact us now if you wish to discuss.
Independent Contractors Structure
Cofficient offers a unique service to independent contractors that may not want to work as a sole trader or under a company structure. Instead these contractors can work as a wholly-owned division of the Cofficient Management Company Limited. This limited liability company is unlisted but gives participating independent contractors that become wholly-owned divisions the following features and benefits:
- Advice on how to structure your Cofficient membership in the most tax effective manner.
- Access to the group superannuation, life cover, and income protection insurance.
- Workers compensation and public liability insurance taken care of for you.
- Online access to your Cofficient bank account.
- Sending invoices. Provide us with the necessary details and we will send invoices per your instruction, complete with your preferred letterhead.
- Receiving and collecting Payments. We will receive and collect payments on your behalf. Funds will be disbursed per your instructions.
- Preparation of accounts. We will enter all transactions and prepare your monthly accounts. At tax time, your accounts will be transferred to your Accountant in electronic format for the completion of your tax return.
- Preparation of BAS returns. We will prepare and lodge your BAS returns on your behalf.
- Preparation of ASIC return. We will prepare and lodge your ASIC return on your behalf.
- Regular reporting on all transactions completed on your behalf.
- Provide references to Banks, Life Insurance Companies, Property Agents etc.
- Change your preferences. At any time you can submit online changes to your Cofficient preferences.
Setting Up a New Business
…if you are an entrepreneur this service is perfect for low-cost establishment of new businesses.
This service caters for individuals or organisations wishing to set up or modify an existing business entity. Options vary depending on the specific needs and objectives of the individual or organisation. Members are able to access the following services:
- One-Stop-Shop to setup: business name, domain name, set-up a company / trust / partnership, establish ABN, register for GST.
- E-mail hosting.
- Graphic design of corporate logo, web site creation.
- Assistance with accreditation process for government suppliers, industry affiliations, industry bodies, professional bodies etc.
- Assistance with immigration processes.
- Assistance with applications for government grants / assistance.
- Assistance with business planning.
These services are often included in our Specialist CFO offer. You can read more about these services here.