All self managed superfund trustees are required each year to have financial statements prepared, lodge income tax & regulatory return and other relevant statements with the Australian Taxation Office. The trustee must ensure the self managed superfund is audited each year by an approved auditor.
Your Portal’s Self Managed Super Fund services:
- Prepare annual financial statements, including operating statement, statement of financial position, notes to financial statements
- Prepare and lodge the fund’s annual return, calculate and advise of tax liability or tax refund due
- Arrange audit of the SMSF by an approved auditor
- Prepare member benefits statement, which contains member’s tax components
- Provide you with detailed investments reports such as year-end market valuation report
- Facilitate obtaining of an actuarial certificate where required
- Manage communications and correspondence with Australian Taxation Office
We provide an upfront fixed fee on our services which means you know in advance the costs to your superfund. We do not charge by the hour.